MOVE! in mysterious ways MOVE! in mysterious ways

This is very, very nice.

I like what you've done here. It's definitely something I'd trip to, if you know what I mean. It's simple, but well-done, and pulled off properly. Most talentless hacks attempt this style, but fail miserably where you have succeeded. Congrats. Well done frame-by-frame, smooth-looking, and fluid.

I approve.

drunkin-russian responds:

ralph: (speechless)

d_r: thx, just doing my cival duty

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

Very good.

Okay. Upon viewing this, my first reaction was something along the lines of "OMGWTFBBQ!!!!" Anyway.

The graphics were great. Great framerate, I digged the color and shading, and... Everything was perfect.

Humor... Totally random. In the best way possible: Frantic, unexpected, fast, panicky... Very well executed.

The sound was perfect, too. Good quality, Only fuzzy where it should be... It's very well done in this department.

I had a lot of fun watching this. Can't wait to see more.

Rammstein du hast Rammstein du hast

This just hurts. This hurts.

Oh man. I hate to do this. I really do. I don't like giving bad reviews, but this has to be done. You, sir, have disgraced Rammstein. If they saw this, they would be revolted. I know you were just having some fun, making a flash video that you thought was cool, but... No. First off, Till isn't fat like that. Second off, learn to draw people. Some of your vehicle designs are actually not too bad. You should refine that, that could probably become a strength. But... If you worked on your artistic skills (A lot) and actually tried to make the video go more with the music (And have the video be a bit more thought out than some silly macho bullshit stunts), then you may have something. It really hurts to give this submission a low score, but it hurt even more to watch it. I'm going to go use listerene on my eyes and brain to try and cleanse this from my soul. I'm offended. Really, I am.

-Alex

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN

I approve.

Yes, I most definitely approve. The animation was decent (Frame by frame is never easy, but you did it with awesomeness.), and the world surrounding him was... Well, interesting. All that for some ice cream.. Well, it's true. Everyone likes ice cream... Even Satan. I should know, as I happen to BE Satan. But that's another story. You are quite skilled. Keep it up.

APOSTLES TRAILER APOSTLES TRAILER

My oh my oh my...

This is quite intriguing. I'm interested in seeing when this is finished. Certainly tickled my fancy. I most definitely love the artwork, and the style is quite interesting as well. I'm giving you the 5 on this to keep it alive... Don't disappoint me, I'd like to see it completed. I'm hoping the characters' personalities are interesting and well- developed. I'd also like to see a plot that will not disappoint. If you can cover these, then you will have no problem. It's been proven already that your artwork shows nothing at all to be desired, so I think your end result will turn out to be spectacular. And make sure there are explosions. We love to see shit blow up.

-Alex

evil-eternal-destiny responds:

actuallly all my characters have there own histroy and background and all based on people i know plus ive been writing this story since i was grade 7 so i thought id make it a series i do have a comic ive made also but eh that something else...thanks for the review...

Megaman Vs. Plungerman Megaman Vs. Plungerman

It was funny!

I have no clue as to why this submission has such a low score, I found it to be funny! The graphics were all right, nothing spectacular, but certainly not horrible. The sound was nice, although the voices were kind of fuzzy in quality (You should get something to clean it up. Try Audacity, that's what I use, and yes, it's free.). So really, I liked this one. You get a 4 out of 5.

Mr. Explodeo Mr. Explodeo

Shows potential.

This is good, for your second submission. It shows real potential. You should try working on your art skills and animation skills, but I think once you've got that down, you'll be able to make some truly high-quality Flash cartoons. I'd like to see what you produce in the future.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Cute!

That was cute. I liked it a lot. That was a very fitting song to the whole scenario. The simple-and-cute animation fit with the theme as well. A very original cartoon. You get both of my thumbs up =D

-Master Alex

Fallout - Game Project Fallout - Game Project

=D !!!!!!!

Yessir, this looks good! And ya already know you've got all the support I've got!

FBI: Paris Sex Tape FBI: Paris Sex Tape

That was quite nice.

I did indeed find that funny. The whole heads larger than the bodies was... Yeah. But otherwise, that was genius.